Re: [TenTec] Sticking meter on Argosy 525

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sticking meter on Argosy 525
From: Stephen Roberts <steverob@shoreham.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 07:57:03 -0400
A little followup on this issue. I finally got into my Ten Tec yesterday and
removed the meter. I put one drop of DeOxit on the pivot point and bent the
needle out slightly (although I didn't perceive the real need to). I carefully
moved the needle back and forth several times and put everything back together.

It worked!

Steve
W1SFR (new CS)