[TenTec] Thank You

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thank You
From: PC Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:01:37 -0400
I thank you folks that responded to my request for information on USB to Serial
adapters. It seems to me that none are plug and play and all have problems in
some form or another that are way beyond my knowledge of computers.
Maybe I will find someone locally that has installed V3 and would be willing to
do mine. Or, maybe TT will come up with an easier approach to the subject.
Until then I will continue to use V2044A.
Tnx again Andy