Re: [TenTec] Top receivers

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Top receivers
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 01:45:27 -0400
Speaking of taking things to the grave...   this is a true story:

A rich guy was dying and he summoned his three most trusted advisers,
his lawyer, his doctor, and his Pastor.    He gave them each $50,000 in
cash and admonished them to each slide the money into the coffin before
he was buried as he wanted some cash in the next life, if at all
possible, saying he trusted nobody else to actually do it for him.

After the funeral, the three advisers went to the bar to toast their
departed friend.  After the official toast, the Pastor suddenly admitted
he just could not put the money into the box, and put the money into a
church fund he knew the decedent would approve of.   Then the doctor
broke down and admitted he, too, could not put the money into the box,
and donated it to a medical research cause the decedent would have
approved of.

The lawyer was aghast, and shocked, and said he was ashamed of the other
two, and proudly exclaimed... that he had complied with the request...
and... put HIS CHECK for $50,000 into the box.

True story.

PS ---  OK... I know this is off topic, but I could resist poking
        a little fun.   I will do whatever penance assigned for my
        little sin.

On 5/14/2012 10:37 PM, Paul Gates wrote:

> AMEN to your comments. I have the TenTec580

  I am in my 82nd year and will if I could take it to my grave! LOL!