Re: [TenTec] CW Filters ???

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Filters ???
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:05:37 +0200
There you go James, as I predicted, you have now received all possible
answers.
As I said, it is a matter of taste.
We all have different preferences.

Perhaps Carl has the best suggestion for a beginner in CW.
Mine was more targeted for someone really seriously CW contesting.

So I will change my answer for now and say go with Carl's proposal, buy the
500 Hz filter.
When you advance, you can always buy the 300 Hz filter later.

73
Rick