Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: Dan Presley <dpresley1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:58:45 -0700
Thanks Jim for the feedback . I haven't tried the Begali Merc or the K8RA keys
as yet. I upgraded to a  kent from a bencher which was a huge improvement for
me. Took a while to get the kent dialed in but I'm very happy cruising 25-30
wpm. Now I have to find someone who has the other keys so I can compare before
I spend the $$.

Dan Presley 503-701-3871
Dpresley1@Comcast.net