Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Problem
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:28:02 -0500
Too bad we're so widely scattered - it would be nice if a bunch of us with the
older Ten-Tecs could get together in a "tech fest" for repairs and "tune-ups"
like some of the antique/classic car folks do.

Sorta "OT" here, but since I have the attention of a bunch of the tech brains
on the list: if anyone has experience/expertise dealing with power issues
(SMPS) on LCD monitors please contact me off list.

TNX/73, Al