Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:50:15 -0500
Uh oh. My secret is out!

Actually, I *did* do something like that for an '89er day celebration
in Junior High School (1889 was the last Land Run in Oklahoma and I
went to school in Tulsa). I was dressed as a telegrapher set up to
send news and claim information back to wherever such things would
have gone back then. I have no idea if such a person ever existed,
but that was my story. I even made up a sounder for the occasion