Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:41:36 -0500
I can't imagine what's not to like....on a decent SSB QSO the NR and RF gain
can be adjusted to make it sound like it were on the local FM repeater.  I've
had several comments from visitors about the effect.  It adds very little of
the digital artifact heard on the Icom and Yaesu rigs I have owned.  I'm not
aware of another manufacturers implementation that works better.  I'd be
interested in hearing about those that do.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad