Re: [TenTec] Available FOR SALE - T-T #538-AT blue screen.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Available FOR SALE - T-T #538-AT blue screen.
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:18:26 -0400
Hi Steve:

You're the fourth ham interested in the units I am using in the Radio Shack.

Currently, the Scout is on my bedside table for evening and early morning
enjoyment. It's connected to a long wire thru a home brew tuner.
I have had three Scouts, all very good, one of them adapted for amp hook-up.
They are all sold with many modules sets, Power supplies and matching
tuners. I can't think of a better bed side table rig.

Thanks for asking about the Scout.
Let me know if you can find a buyer for my Jupiter.

Al Sirois
N1MHC@arrl.net