Re: [TenTec] Omni cabinet covering

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni cabinet covering
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:21:14 -0500
There's several "textured" paints available in spray cans available in
different colors and finishes found at stores like Lowe's and Home Depot.
These are the type that do not require baking to attain the finish.

The best job I've obtained was by a friend in the auto body business.  I've
had several cabinets painted by a local auto body shop.  They matched the
original color and texture very precisely and the finish turned out
pristine.   Not necessarily inexpensive, but sure looked great!

73
Bob, K4TAX