Re: [TenTec] New TT Amp

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New TT Amp
From: "Hulett, Russell" <rhulett1@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
I'm somewhat puzzled by why TT discontinued the Argonaut V not too long ago,
and the 405 QRP amplifier looong ago, now introduces an amp (I know the new one
is 100W vs 50W )and soon an Argonaut VI.  Seems a lot of development effort to
reintroduce and work bugs out of a new product that duplicates capablities of
what previously existed.  As for me, a 540 for 50-100W and a K2 for <10W  Oh
well, it's their company, business plan, and investment dollars, not mine.
Wish them well in these new ventures.

72, Curt KB5JO