Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Power Supplies

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Power Supplies
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 11:40:39 -0400
It's my opinion that originally when switcher power supplies came out, they were noisy. This gave them a bad reputation which they no longer deserve. The current switcher supplies are now mostly very good and produce almost no RF noise.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com