Re: [TenTec] Paragon II model 586 questions

To: <n4py3@earthlink.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II model 586 questions
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:21:14 -0500
I found Jameco has product in stock for $13 at http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_114260_-1 the data sheet says that each chip has a AABB (year year week week) date of manufacture string. It appears this is new stock. YMMV

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M
-----Original Message----- From: Carl Moreschi