Re: [TenTec] Dipole Over Pool Enclosure

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Dipole Over Pool Enclosure
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 06:18:10 -0700
Probably the swimming pool uses salt for conditioning.
I just returned from The Villages visiting family, and their pool uses salt instead of chlorine. They have a bird cage as per regulations. I also was informed that a lot of houses have extensive lightning rods protection on the roofs...I could see the little spikes and grounding system on the rooftops