Re: [TenTec] A/B rig testing

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A/B rig testing
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:10:55 -0600
I agree, I run my OMNI-VII with minimum RF gain to produce audio out of the LINE OUT and with the AF gain set to ZERO. From the OMNI-VII LINE OUT, audio is run through an AOR TD-370 DSP audio filter to a stereo headset or J-hooks which drive the T-coils of my hearing aids. One thing you have to remember about the OMNI-VII is, if you run the RF gain too high, it WILL over drive the DSP circuits. Do it right and it’s a great radio.

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a TenTec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the TenTec Ambassador program.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Richards