Re: [TenTec] New 703 Mic

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New 703 Mic
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 02:04:02 -0500
What would happen if you swapped the switch out?
I think that is what I would try to do, as the problem
continues but is, now, minimized.  You can use the
current switch until we determine a quiet replacement.

Is there any reason we could not scour the planet
and find a better, quieter switch?   I would pitch in
on that project.  It might assist others, as well.

Happy days.