Re: [TenTec] For Sale Omni VI Plus (564)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Sale Omni VI Plus (564)
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:37:43 +0000
I got snagged again by the default reply option on this reflector  ;-)

In any event, I want to alert other possible buyers to the fact that I have
to pass on Wayne's nice Omni, so go get it.   I'm actually looking for one
of the earlier 6+'s with leaded components on the IF/AF board and it turned
out that Wayne's rig is a more recent unit.

73,
Barry N1EU