Re: [TenTec] Need help with corsair ii

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need help with corsair ii
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:05:47 -0700
On 3/25/2013 5:02 PM, Barry N1EU wrote:
I always seem to be routing audio signals going in/out of
multiple rigs, connecting to soundcard, connecting to Timewave DSP, etc
etc. These mixers are greats tools for aournd $50.

I certainly agree that a good line level mixer can be a very useful tool for ROUTING audio in the various ways you suggest, and I've considered doing that. Two GOOD manufacturers of products like this is Rane and Mackie. Look, for example, at the Rane "Swiss Army Mixer," and the various small Mackie VLZ3 series mixers. Old production from both companies had Pin One Problems; Rane was the first to fix theirs, beginning in 1994, and Mackie about 2006.

The issues I noted with Behringer are not "political," they are ETHICAL, as in "the difference between right and wrong." What some call "values." And if you don't believe in honesty, consider that someone who will screw someone else will also screw you. :)

73, Jim K9YC