Re: [TenTec] A Fun Day with Ham Radio, and a Question about Portable Ope

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A Fun Day with Ham Radio, and a Question about Portable Operating
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:45:47 -0400
Don't forget about Icom's 703. Don't recall the current drain, but it too is
designed to operate within specs on a 9 volt battery (The r/c car battery not
the transistor battery)

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.