Re: [TenTec] Orion trim pot adjustment

To: ronc@sonic.net, n4py3@earthlink.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion trim pot adjustment
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:36:54 -0400 (EDT)
I tried the WWV test on my 7 year old Orion II.  After an hour's warm  up
it was 65 Hz off at 10 MHz.  I know that's out of spec but I  probably  won't
try to fix it unless it gets worse, say 100 Hz or  more.  I'm so much of a
klutz, and the adjustment is so sensitive, that I  could very well make it
worse.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 5/26/2013 5:55:43 P.M. GMT Standard Time, ronc@sonic.net