Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Speech Processor
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:27:06 -0500
I recall a comment made to me recently by a very highlyl respected audio and recording engineer. "In the 70's we had talent. Today we seem to have only technology". Perhaps that better explains what we hear on the bands today.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rippey" <w3uls73@gmail.com>