[TenTec] Paragon II no TX, then restored

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II no TX, then restored
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 07:57:16 -1000
I had my Paragon II opened up to clean all connectors and front panel potentiometers. Most connectors were unplugged, sprayed with DeOxit and plugged back in. When I put it all back together and tried it out there was no TX power out, except in FM mode. Tried resets several times to no avail. Only after putting the rig into AM LSB mode was the CW, USB, LSB TX power restored. Now it transmits fine in all modes. I thought this was very strange and worth posting. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience with a Paragon II.

73 DE N6KB