Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Rumor

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Rumor
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 14:41:15 -0500
I can attest that there are several projects ongoing. Firmware updates being one or more of them. Certain items might appear as new stand along products too. Yes, as John said, Tentec is not standing still.

Like fine red wine, it takes time to age to produce full bodied results. If you like the cheap white stuff, age it on the car seat from the store to the house.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program. In addition, I serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI radios. I hold no employment relationship, no financial interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>