Re: [TenTec] Corsair 560 connectors (Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair 560 connectors (Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP)
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:23:06 +0200
Roger,

I'm sure there are a lot of guys here with a lot more knowledge on the
Corsair than me.
I was just making a comment in general about how ten-tec built all of their
analog radios.
If you slip one pin on the plug, you blow out the T/R switching voltage.

I personally have never even seen a Corsair.
I've owned most Ten-Tec radios, except the Corsair, Pegasis, and Paragon.

73
Rick, DJ0IP