Re: [TenTec] What's going to be next?

To: <Gary@ka1j.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What's going to be next?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 08:28:43 -0600
Having or having been through the "lot", today the Omni VII is the radio with the features and good performance. Likely there are still enhancements in the pipe for the Omni VII. I view this as very commendable for a company to continue to offer enhancements for a product that is some 6 ot 7 years old but yet still in production. It also protects ones investment in their purchase thus holding up the value.

As to a performance radio, the Eagle is it. Although sporting less features but in as smaller package, the performance both on receive and transmit of the Eagle are equal or found to excel the Omni VII. I truly believe, having used one for some time, the Eagle has the best transmit and receive audio of any radio on the market today. I see that hams in general are looking for lower priced radios yet seem to want a moderate to high level of performance. The Eagle fills this slot.

73
Bob,  K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive
compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program.  In addition, I
serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle
and Argonaut VI radios.  I hold no employment relationship, no financial
interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect,
with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>