Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "A R" <raf_3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:04:19 -0700
Hello Richard,

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the TRITON IV on 40m late-nite DX'ing. I also have a
Cubic 103 (with PTO tuner), that's also a very simple to operate rig with very
low noise level. But the TRITON is my favorite. And having been a tech for over
50 years, it's satisfying or comforting to have rigs that I can maintain or
repair myself if needed, rather than shipping them across country (no SMT). The
Corsair should be here by this weekend, and I've already got the desk ready for
it.

I'm still looking for the schematic/parts list or manual for the 260 power
supply. So if anyone can point me to a source for that, I'd appreciate it.

73.
Allen---W7GIF