Re: [TenTec] Corsair noise blanker and frequency display

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair noise blanker and frequency display
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 22:28:50 +0100
Allen, why don't you add some selectivity to the Triton.
I did it to the Argonaut 505 and 509 so there is certainly room to do it to
the Triton.

In my case I replaced the Argonaut's 4-pole discrete Xtals filter (SSB) with
a KVG 8-pole Xtal filter, then added a 6-pole 500 Hz filter in series with
it.  I used on out of an early Yaesu transceiver.  This, together with the
standard audio filter gave the rig excellent selectivity.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)