Re: [TenTec] Corsair noise blanker and frequency display

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair noise blanker and frequency display
From: "A R" <raf_3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 17:48:41 -0700
Yes, there's lots of room inside the TRITON. I really take advantage of the PBT
and notch on the Corsair with heavy QRM...if my damnable noise isn't present,
which is why I was focusing on improving the Corsair's NB. The TRITON is great
for late-nite DX'ing when QRM's not heavy, but with weekend QRM/traffic, the
Triton just can't cope as well as the Corsair with it's PBT and notch (and two
8-pole filters).

73,
Allen---W7GIF