Re: [TenTec] QSK or not?

To: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QSK or not?
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:40:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Really Rick, that a rather subjective statement? So let's
allow for other's experiences too as I have run a pair of
AL-1200 amps here with the internal QSK board for over 20
years of DXing and contesting QSOs, each driven by various
brands/models of gear and different guest ops with * NO *
design related problems.

So there's another subjective statement to ponder! B-) B-)

... and it's NOT $500 here in the US, so let's be accurate
to not drift into more anti-Ameritron bashing. QSL OM?

73 de Billy, AA4NU