[TenTec] Paragon II LSB/USB audio differences.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II LSB/USB audio differences.
From: "Mark Kenward" <k8vf_mark@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 22:34:10 -0400
i have set  Reference oscillator , and the BFO's on the rig.

Rig is on frequency as discussed a week or so ago.

My issue is this.

USB sounds great on transmit.

LSB, however, is thin. Narrow, like you are talking through a 1.8-2.1 kHz
filter.

I tried another 2.4 filter in 9mHz slot, with no change.

Can someone tell me what to adjust to move the USB and LSB transmits more to
the center of their respective ranges.

I am happy with the rig so far, but it is obvious that LSB needs an adjustment,
and of course, it is not the BFO.

I have a friend who wants the rig, and I would like to make it perfect for him.

Thanks for any help.

Mark
K8VF