Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Alpha Amplifiers and TEN-TEC Merge
From: Cecil <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:37:26 -0500
John Thanks for taking the time to comment.  Of course in times like these the
rumor mill is running wide open...and understandably so...many of us feel like
part of the Ten-Tec family.  I've never owned an Alpha amp but do own several
Ten-Tec pieces of gear...and have been very pleased.  It's my wish that both
companies are successful for many years to come.

Here's to the future....

Cecil
K5DL

Sent from my iPad