Re: [TenTec] The Next Flagship

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The Next Flagship
From: Richard Tschur <richard.tschur@schieb.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 14:28:31 +1000
Hi Barry,
I reckon that is a great idea! I support it;-))!
73's
Richard VK3KVK

On 23/05/14 20:35, Barry N1EU wrote:
Here's a crazy idea that's never going to happen.

I'm continually amazed at the ergonomics, coolness, and good looks of the
Omni VI+ front panel.  I just don't think it's ever going to get better
than that front panel.

So my crazy retro-style idea for the next ship, flag or otherwise:  house
it in an Omni VI+ sized cabinet with the same front panel (knobs, display,
orange/red dot, green/red LEDs, etc etc) as the Omni VI+ using updated
Eagle electronics.  Call it an Omni 8.

73, Barry N1EU