Re: [TenTec] More Junk....

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] More Junk....
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 01:43:21 -0500
Hello Jerry,
                   "building something without experimenting is just solder
practice" I would change that a little.... Building a Kit without at least
one Engineering Change, is just solder practice. When I was young, it was
easy to pick on Bald Headed old men who needed a magnifying glass to see
the schematic. When I looked into the mirror this morning, it seems that
time sneaked up on me and I became one. The good part is that. Over the
years, I became the old Elmer that we used to ask all those questions. Life
is a good thing. Enjoy it every day...

Wade/KJ4WS