[TenTec] Orion 565 for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 565 for sale
From: "Mark Kenward" <k8vf_mark@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:19:59 -0400
For Sale ORION 565 Top Shape, Filters.
Rig looks New, works perfectly with no issues. All filter slots filled.
Running Latest firmware Version 3.032.(April 2012-not sure if there is a newer
version)
Stable , I have never had a problem.
Full power out, includes 60 meters coverage.
Manual, Power cord included. Has original 2nd rcvr.
NO tuner.
Will ship to 48 states for $1750.
Open to possible trades, ask, ya never know?
Your rig must be a newer rig, in Top Shape, no issues, no smoke, like mine is.
Feedback has been disabled here, but I do have feedback at Ebay if you want to
check it I will provide my I.D.
I have done many trades on this site, too bad the feedback is gone.
Thanks for reading.
Mark
K8VF
South Branch, Mi.