Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Mac computer help

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Mac computer help
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:12:15 -0400
Pepe.....Just curious...when you run windows on your Mac, with Parallels.....is it 100% like running a windows computer?
...Dave

On 6/16/14, 11:08 AM, José Félix Ballester wrote:
The way I did it is installing a Windows OS (Windows 7) on my Mac with Parallels Desktop
because firmware updates for the Eagle aren’t native to Mac’s OS.  Use a
standard USB cable.

73 de Pepe WP3HW