Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Mac computer help

To: TenTec-request <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Mac computer help
From: Jim GM <jim.gmforum@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:16:05 -0500
Thank you for your comments.  Sure wish Ten Tec should support  a Driver to
Run on the Mac to update the radio.

If Logging programs can interface to the Eagle why can't Ten Tec come up
with a Native Driver for Mac to update their radio?

I would have to buy Windows 7 just for updates? Windows is a memory hog ans
slows down the computer as well.  Takes forever to load. I deleted XP long
ago and willl not go back. Pepe WP3HW sums up my other frustrations with
Windows.

>From what I gather from Dayton, Ten Tec attitude about Mac is that Mac
users are just a small group of people and of no concern to them.  They did
not even acknowledge that there are logging programs Native to Mac
interface to the Eagle with no problems. Little do they know that there is
a large majority using Mac products and is growing larger for various
reasons.

My 2 cents worth.

I have a Omini 6 Plus with 400, 600, 1800 and 3000 HZ filters and Both
roofing filters With Power supply, 523 Auto tuner, Hercules II 500 watt amp
with power supply, Wiring harness to connect all 3 unit to work as one unit
and the remote freq controller FOR SALE!
--
Jim K9TF