Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Mac computer help

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle and Mac computer help
From: Marc Veeneman via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:31:18 -0400
My extensive conversation about the need to purchase a Microsoft license in
order to manage TenTec products led me to a simple conclusion.  They've made
their decision deliberately and are satisfied with the result.

My old Omni C is the final TenTec product in our exclusively Mac/Linux/iOS
household.  I'm pleased with two recent Elecraft system purchases.  Elecraft
seem much more in touch with current thinking in the Ham community.  In my
mind, they are the new TenTec.
--
Marc AC8QR