Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 05:37:58 -0400
Right on, Ron.

And, YES YES YES, I am sure there IS more to this
than meets the eye.

THERE USUALLY IS -- But SO WHAT??  Why do we insist on
second guessing TT management all the time?   Why not just
wait and see what gives, instead of prognosticating gloom
and doom?

Rule - I don't knock any team I am on. Therefore, I PRESUME TT management is out to make money, and intends to survive, and will generally act in what it perceives to be its best interests. I also presume TT management consulted its cost accountant, considered the current market, its inventory, its cost of production, its cost of moving vs selling at a discount, and considered A WHOLE LOT MORE - and we will not consulted or become privy to all that.

So, that leaves us to merely speculate (i.e., GUESS) what is up. And I think guessing is a waste of time - it is only correct by chance.

So, why not presume it is all for the best? Why do some guys want to worry, and expect the worst? Why make yourself miserable anticipating failure? If I am going to guess, I might as well take Momma advice and "Think happy thoughts." It is a lot more fun than assuming the worst. Pessimistic talk will not help TT sell more radios. Better to be quiet than to bad mouth it, I think.

So,   DRIVE ON TEN-TEC.

Maybe I will buy an Eagle I don't need...!

 (got an Omni VII and Orion II, already...)

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY Y'ALL --