Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:01:36 -0400
Goodness... Before, everybody was complaining because TT was not making enough money ... and now that it IS ... they complaint about about that too.

Some guys worry it this is the end of TT as we know it!! But, maybe that is all for the best.

Even if it IS a fire sale before the bitter end... it is what it is, and speculating about what it is won't change what it is. Why not just wait and see what happens? Do you guys read the last page of the novel right away, or do you read on and wait until you come to the end to find out who done it?

Sheesh... I NEVER look at gas pump prices... having 4 cars that all drink Premium, I would just get depressed - and I won't consume any quantity of the precious fuel driving to a cheaper gas station!

One of my most favorite photos depicts my car in front of TT HQ, with a new rig inside. Man... now, that's beauty. I hope they will still give tours after they move into the new plant. If you go in November, motel rooms in nearby Pigeon Forge are only $23 a night.