Re: [TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle tuning rate options?
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 13:49:56 -0700
I suppose I should amend my request: I wish TT would implement a selectable
variable tuning rate option that could be disabled if desired. This option
would incorporate three different user selectable tuning steps, dependent upon
the rate the tuning knob was turned.

This way, anyone that doesn't like it can turn it off :)

Kim N5OP

P.S.: I've driven a manual since I got my license in 1972. If I ever get my TDI
diesel, though, I may go the DSG route :)