Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Mega Sale
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 09:19:59 -0500
Heck, I just filled up my truck with gas and noticed the price on the pump was $3.49. I also noticed the fellow was changing the price per gallon on the sign to $3.44 per gal, thus less than was showing on the pump. I asked the clerk if the price applied to my purchase and the answer was "no, the price goes into effect after the pump resets". I clicked off the pump and sure enough I watched the price shown on the pump change to $3.44, which is less than I paid. The next customer got the price reduction.

I speculate that after the end of July the prices will revert to the previous values or maybe a bit less. And per the announcement earlier and as posted on the Tentec website, there will be other promotions taking place in Sept.

On current pricing, I again can speculate that over the past 4 or 5 years the R & D costs have been amortized in the products and thus the actual cost per unit has reduced, thus the retail price can now be reduced and passed along to the customers. Today, basically any commodity that hits the market is at a higher price initially and the price comes down in due time. Example: High Definition TV's, computers and such. It is just the way of doing business.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>