Re: [TenTec] On Noisy Transmitters

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] On Noisy Transmitters
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 10:11:33 +0200
This depends on what it is you are trying to test.

The way we test is with both radios on antennas, not on dummy loads.
We test them with the radios on different bands, and we also test them with
the radios on the same band - but be very careful with this test.

On the different band test, be sure and avoid exact harmonic frequencies.

On the radio to be tested, simply key the mic with the mic gain all the way
down and do not speak into the mic.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)