Re: [TenTec] Reasons to buy an OM7 instead of an Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reasons to buy an OM7 instead of an Eagle
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:41:42 +0200
OH, that's a good point Carl, one I forgot.
I have never operated 6m in my life, but I have heard others mention that
the Eagle is a bit deaf on that band.
We'll add it to the list.

HERE IS A QUESTION TO YOU GUYS WHO HAVE AN OM7:

Is there band data available on the back panel?
That is convenient for driving all sorts of add-on devices.
The Eagle has none?

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)