Re: [TenTec] Orion I no tx/rx

To: n4py3@earthlink.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I no tx/rx
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:32:44 +0000
I tend to agree with Carl.  It doesn't sound like a classic A9 power
distrib board capacitor issue with symptoms of rebooting esp during xmit.
It also doesn't sound like a classic battery issue with symptoms of lost
rig configuration.  However, if it was me, I would probably go ahead and
replace the battery while you have the front panel opened (see
http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=565battery )

Before you do all that, you might consider reflashing the firmware
(assuming the rig is connected to your computer) and see if that helps.

73, Barry N1EU