[TenTec] FS; Omni VI w/ Option 3 and filters, 708 desk mic.

To: "List, Ten" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS; Omni VI w/ Option 3 and filters, 708 desk mic.
From: DAVID <k9ux@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 02:53:53 +0000 (UTC)
I have for sale a very nice Ten Tec Omni VI with option 3 installed loaded with
filters.
It's in great condition, has a lite rub mark on top right corner. Serial no.
12A10233.
Also comes with model 708 desk mic, original manual and docs. New power cord.
I just got this back from Ten Tec. Sent in to set references and checked RX &
TX functions.
Bought at an estate sale and had no way to to test it so sent it to the guys at
Ten Tec.
Like to keep it, but I have no way to operate at the present location.
Offered with guarantee!!
$750 plus $43.50 for shipping. Will ship mic separate.
Paypal OK

Dave K9UX