Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII and digital modes issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII and digital modes issue
From: bcarling@cfl.rr.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:42:41 -0400
Bob thank you for the excellent tip!

Yes when I turn MON on and bring it up I can hear a nice audio signal playing
JT65 tones
when I transmit.  But still no RF out.  The OMNI VII refuses to transmit this
signal.
I am in USB mode and LINE input. What on earth could I be doing wrong with my
OMNI VII?

Thanks so much!!

Bry, AF4K
Sanford, FL