Re: [TenTec] 160 Meter Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 160 Meter Problem
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:40:04 -0400
Without seeing the radio,

I'd fall back to unplugging and plugging in the MTA connectors that drive the
band pass filters and other band specific circuits.

Sounds to me like the low level driver has nothing to do as it's not receiving
anything to amplify.

Pull the manual and follow the 160 meter control voltages.

Ten tec loved to use small signal diodes. That's how the radio changes bands.

The logic board sends out +12 volts to the desired band.

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPhone