Re: [TenTec] 160 Meter Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 160 Meter Problem
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:51:46 -0400
jim,

pop the covers

remove and then plug back in connectors 82 and 83 on the 81595 board (mixer)

remove and then plug back in connector 82 on the logic board

with your vom measure voltage on connector 82 on the 81595 mixer and connector
82 on the logic board.

I can’t tell you what pin, but a guess at looking at the schematic on connector
82 on the logic board the 160 meter band is the pin closest to the left of the
connector as you look down with the tab on the rear.

as you step through the bands, you’ll see a pin go high. change bands and that
pin will go low and the next one high.

Mike Bryce wb8vge
prosolar@sssnet.com