Re: [TenTec] Zepp?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Zepp?
From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 22:20:22 -0400
My Ten-Tec 238 tune my 80 double ext.zepp on all bands 160-10 with a 4-1 balun 182 ft of 400 ladder line then the 4-1 with 20ft of coax.

-----Original Message----- From: Bob McGraw - K4TAX
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 9:59 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

Because the MFJ 929 tuner only has unbalanced outputs thus no provision for
feeding a balanced load.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richards" <jrichards@k8jhr.com>