Re: [TenTec] din connector, etc.

To: "k9yc@arrl.net" <k9yc@arrl.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] din connector, etc.
From: Mike Schatzberg <cherokeehillfarm@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:33:47 -0400
So if the ARRL lab test is correct, and the RF delay is 17 ms on the Eagle,
then time to settle receiving again is 70-17=53 ms.

The TS 590S total turn around is only 20 ms.

If you want to break into the transmission, you would have a harder time to do
so with the Eagle transmitting. Normally you could tap one dit or two to break
back in.

What do the keyboard folks do to break a transmission?  Hit the letter E?  More
than once?

73,

Mike
W2AJI